- When you register with CO-OP, we need to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address. We may also need your billing address and credit card information if you have chosen a paid account.
- Iridesco uses the collected information for the following general purposes: to process and fulfill your order, billing, service improvement, and research.
- Iridesco will not make any of the collected information available to anyone. We will never sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third-parties.
- Iridesco insures that all of your data remain private and confidential. Iridesco will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your data with any third-parties.
- Iridesco will send a welcoming email to verify your new account. We will only email account holders for billing purposes. We will occasionally send out strictly CO-OP service related announcements.
- Iridesco uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. CO-OP may set and access CO-OP cookies on your computer, cookies are required to use the CO-OP service.